mercredi 27 avril 2011

Twin Spits

photo

Twin Spits

While I was at the beach for Easter, I managed to sneak away with my Dad and brother for a bit to take some seascapes. Sunset was right during dinner, so I was all ready to be the good son and skip it, but all of a sudden, my Dad stands up from the table and says "Let's go!", so who was I to argue? :) We decided to head to nearby Twin Spits to shoot this pier that I hadn't gotten before. It's a cool little spot, with the pier and boat launch, and lots of pilings and other stuff, so I'll definitely be back next time I'm over there. Thanks for talking me into it, Dad.

Still horribly behind on everyone's streams....hoping to make some more progress tonight....

Tags

pier

boat launch

rails

beach

shore

sea

water

sunset

Puget Sound

Twin Spits

Kitsap Peninsula

Hansville

Washington

twin spits online, boat launch, pilings, streams, dad, sunset, brother

Flickr.com

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire