mercredi 7 septembre 2011

The Homeless Experiment - Neville Medhora And Nevblog.com

the homeless experiment - neville medhora and nevblog.com
the homeless experiment - neville medhora and nevblog.com

From NevBlog.com:
On Thursday June 4th of 2009 I left the comforts of my home in Austin, TX. with no food, no money and no place to stay for 5 days and 4 nights. I did this voluntarily as a small experiment to see what it was like to live on the streets of Austin, TX.

I always wondered what would happen if someone around my age (26 at the time) with a weak support network in their city were to simply lose their income and subsequently their dwelling. Where would they go? What would happen? Would it be easy to get food? How could they make money? Where does one sleep in the city?

I wanted to answer those questions and just in general find out more about the life of a person on the street. I also wanted to document it in real time on the web.

Thus I began The Homeless Experiment.
-Neville Medhora - NevBlog.com

DOWNLOAD THE HOMELESS EXPERIMENT - NEVILLE MEDHORA AND NEVBLOG.COM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire