mardi 13 septembre 2011

Ministry Of Small Things - Charles B. French

ministry of small things - charles b. french
ministry of small things - charles b. french

Pastor Archibald is vexed by a visit from the Ministry of Small Things.

Sample:
------------
Archibald: Look, if you don’t mind, I do have a lot of work to do, as well as appointments and counseling sessions.
Bob: Well I do mind, and it will take a lot more than a counseling session to save you.
Archibald: And what precisely will the Ministry of Small Things do to me?
Bob: With an office like this you don’t need persecution.
Archibald: Pardon me?
Bob: Not likely. You’re going down.
Archibald: On what authority?
Bob: What was that?
Archibald: Authority. What gives you the authority to bust me and place me in trouble?
Bob: Well, the Ministry of Small Things, of course.
Archibald: And who gives them authority?
Bob: Why a mandate from the masses.
Archibald: Really?
Bob: Well, it wasn’t really the masses. Just me and a couple friends who got together one Thursday afternoon and came up with a great idea for a Ministry of Small Things. It just went on from there and boom, here we are.
---------------------
Ministry of Small Things Copyright © 2011 Charles B. French
All Rights Reserved

DOWNLOAD MINISTRY OF SMALL THINGS - CHARLES B. FRENCH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire