lundi 19 septembre 2011

I Sold My House In A Raffle: A Proven Step-by-step Method To Get Your Asking Price. Save Money. Save Time. And Help A Charity Too! - Rick Frishman. Diane Giraudo Mcdermott And John Kremer

i sold my house in a raffle: a proven step-by-step method to get your asking price. save money. save time. and help a charity too! - rick frishman. diane giraudo mcdermott and john kremer
i sold my house in a raffle: a proven step-by-step method to get your asking price. save money. save time. and help a charity too! - rick frishman. diane giraudo mcdermott and john kremer

“I Sold My House in a Raffle is an excellent example of Creative Marketing. The best marketers think "out of the box" and Diane shows that you can really sell your house in a raffle!” –Ali Pervez, International Best Selling Author, Get Your Black Belt In Marketing, www.blackbeltinmarketing.com


“What a great marketing tool! This is a hot new method to get a property sold. My clients love this idea—I already have my first raffle house lined up. I’ll use Diane’s process to get and sell more listings.” Jack C. Rosemary – California Real Estate Broker, 26 years experience

DOWNLOAD I SOLD MY HOUSE IN A RAFFLE: A PROVEN STEP-BY-STEP METHOD TO GET YOUR ASKING PRICE. SAVE MONEY. SAVE TIME. AND HELP A CHARITY TOO! - RICK FRISHMAN. DIANE GIRAUDO MCDERMOTT AND JOHN KREMER

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire