dimanche 25 septembre 2011

My Grandfather's Money Machines (hogue On Life) - Scott Hogue

my grandfather's money machines (hogue on life) - scott hogue
my grandfather's money machines (hogue on life) - scott hogue

The author has written a remarkable book in the fact that it is entertaining, educational, motivational and unique. "My Grandfather's Money Machines" is all that and heart touching at the same time. In the book Mr. Hogue tells how his grandfather made his fortune and he does it by telling true story after true story and teaching financial and life lesson after lesson. This makes it a great book for anyone struggling with their finances, down on their luck or just someone that enjoys a good book and a true story where the little guy wins in the end. I especially like the quote, "I started with nothing and have been so careful I have most of it left." I wish I had met the man that was in every business from chickens, tomatoes and popcorn to country store, peanuts and lake lots. Although I personally did not meet him, after reading this book I feel in some way I did meet Mr. Hogue's grandfather and I am richer for the experience.

DOWNLOAD MY GRANDFATHER'S MONEY MACHINES (HOGUE ON LIFE) - SCOTT HOGUE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire